Lines from Epics are made even more legendary due to the intense musical scores and sweeping cinematography that often accompanies such movies. Let’s begin!
Top 5 Epic Quotes
1. “I’ve killed men and I’ve heard them dying and I’ve watched them dying, and there’s nothing glorious about it. Nothing poetic. You say you want to die for love but you know nothing about dying and you know nothing about love.” -Hector (Troy)
2. “A king may move a man , a father may claim a son but remember that even when those who move you be kings or men of great power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God, you cannot say “but I was told by others to do thus” or “virtue was not convient at the time.”- King Baldwin (Kingdom of Heaven)
3. “You think very hard on that vow bishop. Break it, and no roman legion, no papal army, not even God himself can protect you. That is my word.” – King Arthur (King Arthur)
4. “Some people hear their inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy…or they become legends.” – One Stab (Legends of the Fall)
5. “Each of of the five points is a finger and when I close my hand, it becomes a fist. And anytime that I wish, I can turn it against you.” – Bill the Butcher (Gangs of New York)
That’s it for the top five! Hope you enjoyed them! Feel free to comment your favorites below!