I felt the need to do two Fantasy categories to make sure the classics were included as well as the more ‘up-to-date’ films. Let’s start!
Top 5 fantasy lines
1. “You shall not PASS!” -Gandalf (Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the Ring)
2. “I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”- Harry (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
3. “Why don’t we have a game of riddles and if I win, you will show me the way out of here?” -Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit)
4. “He’s a beaver; he shouldn’t be saying anything!” -Susan Pevensie (Chronicles of Narnia)
5. “This is the day you will always remember as the day you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!” – Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl)
That’s a wrap! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!